GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA, GLABRIDIN, LIQUORICE, LICORICE
It is used to treat a wide array of illnesses including lowering cholesterol levels, healing respiratory tract disorders and boosting immunity levels.The principal constituent of Licorice to which it owes its characteristic sweet taste is glycyrrhizin.
· Licorice lowers stomach acid levels, relieves heartburn and indigestion and prevents ulcer formation.
· Through its beneficial action on the liver, it increases bile flow and lowers cholesterol levels.
· In the respiratory system, its soothing and healing action reduces irritation and inflammation.
· Its anti-allergic property is useful in allergic rhinitis, conjunctivitis and bronchial asthma.
· When applied topically, Licorice can be used to fight dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis.
AVNI OFFERS GLABRIDIN MADE FROM GLYCYRRHIZA ROOTS (MULETHI) OF INDIAN ORIGIN
10 – 40 %. PURITY